EMT Course Information
Location: Online only until further notice (Skills practices take place in Missoula, Montana)
Cost: $899, which includes NREMT/State Skills certification exam (your choice), BP Cuff, Stethoscope, American Heart Association BLS CPR card, and T-Shirt
Additional Fees (not paid to Fight-or-Flight):
- A textbook (ISBN: 9781284080179) is needed for the start of class. The book is about $100 if purchased new, but can be rented or purchased used much cheaper.
- When the class is over, the certification exam registration fee for the cognitive (computer-based) portion of certification exams is $25 for the Dynamic Path certification (valid in Montana only) OR $80 for NREMT certification (transfers to most other states; the cost of the NREMT cognitive exam is rising to $98 on January 1, 2021).
- The application for an EMT license varies by state, but is currently $50 in Montana.
- 7-Week EMT Courses (workload approx. 20 hours per week)
- Oct. 26, 2020 - Dec. 20, 2020 (Less work Thanksgiving week.)
- Jan. 11, 2021 - Feb. 28, 2021
- March 8, 2021 - April 25, 2021
- May 10, 2021 - June 27, 2021
- Oct. 18, 2021 - Dec. 12, 2021 (Less work Thanksgiving week.)
- 15-Week EMT Courses (workload approx. 10 hours per week)
- Jan. 11, 2021 - April 25, 2021
- March 8, 2021 - June 27, 2021
- Aug. 23, 2021 - Dec. 12, 2021 (Less work Thanksgiving week.)
Online coursework can be done around your own schedule. Skills will mostly take place on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings (3 times during the class). You will be able to choose which evening(s) you attend skills. Some skills practices may also be offered on weekends, if needed. If you do not live in or around Missoula, you can arrange for one, 3-day visit to learn skills and then you would need to return the last three days of the class for skills testing.
Please e-mail questions to Danielle@FightorFlightEME.com or call (304) 543-6208.
Submit an Application Below!