EMT Course Information
Location: 210 N Higgins Ave in downtown Missoula, Montana
(online classes also available)
Cost: $899 (select "Pay Later" at checkout to make 4 payments of $225 every 2 weeks), which includes NREMT/State Skills certification exam, BP Cuff, Stethoscope, American Heart Association BLS CPR card, and T-Shirt
Additional Fees (not paid to Fight-or-Flight):
- A textbook (ISBN: 9781284080179) is needed for the start of class. The book is about $100 if purchased new, but can be rented or purchased used much cheaper.
- When the class is over, the certification exam registration fee for the cognitive (computer-based) portion of certification exams is $25 for the Dynamic Path certification (valid in Montana only) OR $98 for NREMT certification (transfers to most other states).
- The application for an EMT license varies by state, but is currently $50 in Montana.
- $100 REFUNDABLE deposit for in-person classes (returned at the end of the course to any student who has one or less unexcused absence).
EMT Course Dates
- Jan. 10, 2022 - March 13, 2022 (In-person seats are FULL, online seats still available)
- In-person (FULL) option meets on Mondays and Thursdays at 6pm - 9pm
- Online students need to be in Missoula March 8 through March 13, 2022
- Feb. 21, 2022 - April 24, 2022 (ONLINE ONLY)
- Students need to be in Missoula for skills practice on April 15 - 17 OR April 19 - 21
- ALL students need to be in Missoula April 22 - 24 for testing
- March 28, 2022 - May 29, 2022
- In-person option meets on Mondays and Thursdays at 6pm - 9pm
- Online students need to be in Missoula May 24 - May 29, 2022
- May 16, 2022 - July 17, 2022 (ONLINE ONLY)
- Students need to be in Missoula for skills practice on July 8 - 10 OR July 12 - 14
- ALL students need to be in Missoula July 15 - 17 for testing
- Late summer and fall 2022 course dates to be announced in spring 2022
All listed classes are offered both online and in-person, unless otherwise noted. Both course options have a heavy online component and prepare students to be competent entry-level EMTs. The in-person classes additionally meet face to face twice per week for skills practice, guest speakers, and to work through difficult mock scenarios that go above and beyond the entry-level EMT expectations. There is a $100 REFUNDABLE deposit for the in-person classes, that will be returned at the end of the class to any student who has one or less unexcused absence. The deposit is not intended to deter students from taking the in-person class, but instead to deter students from signing up for the in-person class and then skipping the in-person portion of the class.
Please e-mail questions to Danielle@FightorFlightEME.com or call (304) 543-6208.
Submit an Application Below!