EMT Course Information
Location: Primarily online until further notice. Skills practices and testing take place in Missoula, Montana. Students outside of Missoula can arrange for TWO separate visits (one to practice skills 3 days and one for 3 days of testing) or they can arrange for ONE visit to Missoula (one full week to practice skills and complete testing).
Cost: $899, which includes NREMT/State Skills certification exam (your choice), BP Cuff, Stethoscope, American Heart Association BLS CPR card, and T-Shirt
Additional Fees (not paid to Fight-or-Flight):
- A textbook (ISBN: 9781284080179) is needed for the start of class. The book is about $100 if purchased new, but can be rented or purchased used much cheaper.
- When the class is over, the certification exam registration fee for the cognitive (computer-based) portion of certification exams is $25 for the Dynamic Path certification (valid in Montana only) OR $98 for NREMT certification (transfers to most other states).
- The application for an EMT license varies by state, but is currently $50 in Montana.
- 7-Week EMT Courses (workload approx. 30+ hours per week)
- March 8, 2021 - April 25, 2021
- May 10, 2021 - June 27, 2021
- Oct. 18, 2021 - Dec. 12, 2021 (Less work Thanksgiving week.)
- 15-Week EMT Courses (workload approx. 15 hours per week)
- March 8, 2021 - June 27, 2021
- Aug. 23, 2021 - Dec. 12, 2021 (Less work Thanksgiving week.)
Online coursework can be done around your own schedule. Skills will be scheduled at the students' convenience throughout the course (options for skills practices 7 days per week, 10am - 10pm). If you do not live in or around Missoula, you can arrange for one, 3-day visit to learn skills and then you would need to return the last three days of the class for skills testing. Alternatively, you can arrange to visit Missoula for the entire last week of the class to practice skills and test on skills in one visit.
Please e-mail questions to Danielle@FightorFlightEME.com or call (304) 543-6208.
Submit an Application Below!