Fight-or-Flight Emergency Medical Educators specializes in EMT courses for students interested in firefighting (wildland or structure), ski patrolling, working on an ambulance, and for anyone interested in providing medical care in emergency situations.
We offer 5+ affordable ($899) courses per year for students coming from a variety of backgrounds. Whether you are currently a full time college student or a retiree who has not cracked a book in 30+ years, this is the course for you! A hands-on, inquiry-based approach allows students to learn in the way that is best suited for their learning needs.
Until further notice, we are ONLY offering online classes due to COVID-19 (classes still meet 2-5 times in person in small groups to practice skills). When it is safe to return to in-person classes, we will continue to offer online course options indefinitely. Online and in-person classes will meet over the same course dates you see listed below.
Online EMT Classes
Upcoming EMT Courses (Online Until Further Notice)
- Oct. 26, 2020 - Dec. 20, 2020 (Light workload for Thanksgiving week- can be done remotely)
2021 EMT Courses
7-Week EMT Courses (workload approximately 20 hours per week)
- Jan. 11, 2021 - Feb. 28, 2021
- March 8, 2021 - April 25, 2021
- May 10, 2021 - June 27, 2021
- Oct. 18, 2021 - Dec. 12, 2021 (Light workload for Thanksgiving week- can be done remotely)
15-Week EMT Courses (workload approximately 10 hours per week)
- Jan. 11, 2021 - April 25, 2021
- March 8, 2021 - June 27, 2021
- Aug. 23, 2021 - Dec. 12, 2021 (Light workload for Thanksgiving week- can be done remotely)
Sign up for an EMT Course
To get more information and apply for an EMT Course, please complete a course application.