Fight-or-Flight Emergency Medical Educators specializes in EMT courses for students interested in firefighting (wildland or structure), ski patrolling, working on an ambulance, and for anyone interested in providing medical care in emergency situations.
We offer 5+ affordable ($799) courses per year for students coming from a variety of backgrounds. Whether you are currently a full time college student or a retiree who has not cracked a book in 30 years, this is the course for you! A hands-on, inquiry-based approach allows students to learn in the way that is best suited for their learning needs.
Upcoming EMT Courses
- Jan. 14 - March 3, 2019 (**Evening)
- March 4 - April 21, 2019 (**Evening)
- April 22 - June 9, 2019 (**Evening)
- June 10 - July 28 (*Morning)
- Sept. 2 - Oct. 20, 2019 (**Evening)
- Oct. 21 - Dec. 15, 2019 (**Evening- off for Thanksgiving week)
*Morning classes meet 9:30am-1pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
**Evening classes meet 5:30pm-9pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
Sign up for an EMT Course
To get more information and apply for an EMT Course, please complete a course application.